Since July 2016, you can now order your Travel Wifi package on our website (travel-wifi.com/en/book) and select CDG or Orly airport or the Galeries Lafayette as pickup point.
At the 2th step of the booking process (‘Delivery‘), you’ll just have to select a Tourism Information desk as you can see below:
Please note that the price on our website are degressive, instead of flat rate without reservation (7.9€/day for both FRANCE and EUROPE Plan).
Also, since June 2015, Travel Wifi is officially distributed at :
- Charles de Gaulle Aiport (CDG)
- Orly Airport (ORY)
- Disneyland Paris
- and the Galeries Lafayette
This seems cool, but where can I find you exactly?
Well, you can find us over there at desk called « Point Information Tourisme » which look like this:Here is the complete list of the desk location and their respective opening hours (they are open every day of the week, even during the week-end!)
Paris Charles de Gaulle airport (CDG)
- Terminal T1, arrivals level. Gate 4. 7:15am – 8:45pm
- Terminal T2A, arrivals level.Baggage retrieval. 7:30am – 2:30pm
- Terminal 2C, arrivals/departures level. Opposite Gate 5. 7:30am – 2:30pm
- Terminal 2D, arrivals/departures level. Gate 7. 7:30am – 8:30pm
- Terminal 2E, arrivals level. Gate 7. 7:15am – 8:45pm
- Terminal 2F, arrivals level. Gate 11. 7:15am – 8:45pm
Closed on January 1st, May 1st and December 25thParis Orly airport (ORY)
- Terminal Orly 4, arrivals level, Gate L. 7:15am – 8:30pm
- Terminal Orly 1, arrivals level, Gate A. 7:15am – 8:30pm
Closed on January 1st, May 1st and December 25thGaleries Lafayette Homme. 40 boulevard Haussmann 75009 Paris
- 10:00am – 8:00pm (Thursday until 9:00pm), Sunday 11:00am > 7:00pm
- Place François Truffaut 77705 Marne La Vallée – 9:00am – 8:30pm
Closed on January 1st, May 1st and December 25thEasy!
You simply have to say ‘hi’ and ask for a Travel Wifi package (you can decide to book your Travel Wifi package before your arrival as explained at the top of this article or head over there without reservation:7.9€ per day, FRANCE Premium + and EUROPE Premium Plans are available over there).
You can do the reservation with an agent over there with your credit card. You would then retrieve the package from there directly! That’s it!
No worries, the agents are really nice and they speak many languages.
Moreover, the process to book a Travel Wifi hotspot may not take more than few minutes.
Also, the price over there without reservation is a flat rate of 7.9€/day (against degressive prices on our website)
We did put a lot of efforts and work to have this partnership and are really proud to be distributed by the CRT (Comité Régional du Tourisme). Indeed, the CRT tendered the 4G hotspot rental and decided to choose us (they made the right choice!) which is a great proof of Travel Wifi’s reliability and awesomeness!
See you there!